Rights issue 2022
Gradientech AB announced on 22 December 2022 the decision of the Board to carry out a new issue of shares with preferential rights for existing shareholders of approximately SEK 50 million. The issue proceeds from the rights Issue are intended to be used to enable investments primarily in sales and marketing, production of market-approved instruments and tests, scale-up production, as well as performing clinical studies in the USA.
Prospectus and press releases
22 December 2022
Publication of prospectus
23 December 2022
Record Day in the Rights Issue
27 December 2022 – 18 January 2023
22 January 2023
Estimated date for publication of the outcome of the Rights Issue
Subscribe for shares with preferential rights
Directly registered shareholders
- As from 27 January you can log in to Nordic Issuing and fill in the number of rights you wish to use, number of shares and amount as well as VP account number. Register and pay according to the payment instructions you receive.
- Registration and payment must be registered with Nordic Issuing no later than 18 January 2023.
Nominee registered shareholders
- Subscription and payment of new shares with the support of preferential rights takes place via your bank or other nominee.
- Often, the bank/nominee sends you a digital message as the account holder. But it is enough to log into your securities account from the first day of the subscription period to receive instructions on how to use your preferential rights.
- Please note that banks/nominee can set different time limits for the last day for subscription, so be there in good time.
Subscribe for shares without preferential rights
- If you want to apply for subscription of shares:
Note: If you already have shares in Gradientech that are Nominee registered, contact your bank/nominee (not Nordnet) in connection with exercising your subscription rights.
If you have already used subscription rights via Nordnet and want to subscribe more – email Nordic Issuing at email@example.com and let them know that you also subscribed with the support of subscription rights via Nordnet.
Next-generation antimicrobial susceptibility testingTake a look at our E-book