Gradientech: Interim report January 1 – June 30, 2021
Gradientech AB (publ) interim report for Q2 2021 is now available on the company's website www.gradientech.se.
Second quarter April-June 2021
- Net sales amounted to 2 KSEK (21 KSEK).
- Net loss amounted to SEK -11,516 KSEK (-8,641 KSEK).
- Earnings per share were SEK -0.94 (SEK -0.98).
- Cashflow from operating activities totalled -10,857 KSEK (-10,389 KSEK).
- As of 30 June 2021, cash and cash equivalents totalled 43,995 KSEK (14,297 KSEK).
- As of 30 June 2021, equity amounted to 53,668 KSEK (17,340 KSEK).
- An external audit (bsi) of the company’s ISO13485-certified quality management system was conducted in April without deviations.
- In April, in addition to its previous Red Dot Design Award 2021 award, QuickMIC was awarded the iF Design Award 2021, which is one of the leading international awards in industrial design.
The period January-June 2021
- Net sales amounted to 2 KSEK (23 KSEK).
- Net loss amounted to -21,486 KSEK (-17,805 KSEK).
- Earnings per share were SEK -1.76 (SEK -2.11).
- Cashflow from operating activities totalled -25,560 KSEK (–19,230 KSEK).
- An Extraordinary General Meeting on January 22, 2021 decided on an employee stock option program of 525,000 options that entitles holders, upon completion of four milestones and a vesting period of 3 years, to subscribe for 525,000 shares in Gradientech for SEK 40.50 per share.
- QuickMIC was installed externally for the first time in January. During the quarter, Akademiska Sjukhuset in Uppsala conducted a beta test study for evaluation purposes that included 30 sepsis patient samples.
- QuickMIC was awarded the Red Dot Design Award 2021, which is one of the world’s leading industrial design awards.
Significant events after the end of the period
- A new production and purchasing manager with a background in medical technology manufacturing begins his employment with the Company.
- In August, the company moves into new larger premises that are specially adapted for the business. The new premises have, among other things, production areas that meet a large production capacity.
For further information, please contact:
Sara Thorslund, PhD, CEO Gradientech
Tel: +46 736 29 35 80
Next-generation antimicrobial susceptibility testingTake a look at our E-book