Meet the QuickMIC system
QuickMIC is designed to strengthen your lab by providing reliable and precise results at outstanding speed.
- Precise MIC values in 2-4 hours
- Direct from positive blood cultures
- Antibiotic panels for G+ and G- bacteria
Packed with smart features to make lab life better
MIC values with high resolution around clinical breakpoints make testing of challenging strains easier than ever.
Save precious time and deliver critical results to the clinical team during the same laboratory working shift.
Susceptibility results based on real-time bacterial growth monitoring. Detects any functional resistance.
Improve clinical decisions
Our unique technology utilizes a continuous linear antibiotic gradient which allows for higher resolution, precision and accuracy than methods based on discrete concentrations.
- Confident MIC reporting
- High sensitivity around clinical breakpoints (SIR)
- Better clinical outcomes and optimized dosing
Speed up lab workflow
QuickMIC performs AST directly from blood cultures and delivers results in 2-4 hours. Run QuickMIC in parallel with your rapid ID method of choice and report results to the clinical team even faster.
- Same work shift actionable results
- No plate culturing, no McFarland
- Minimum hands-on time
Determine functional resistance in real time
Bacterial microcolonies exposed to a linear antibiotic gradient are followed in real-time by live imaging. The software analyses growth patterns along the linear antibiotic gradient to determine precise MIC values are determined.
- True MIC results
- Review results based on visual image inspection
- Detects all types of antibiotic resistance
Learn more about QuickMIC
QuickMIC integrates innovative instruments with a powerful and intuitive analysis software. Antibiotic panels tailored for common sepsis pathogens.